Friday, March 4, 2016

What I've learned this week

We made powerpoint presentations to our classmates and teacher about the different types of tourism, and they were so pretty. I presented cultural tourism which is pretty interesting because is the #1 reason why people travel all around the world. Cultural tourism is amazing because you can get to explore new cultures of the world, and monuments. We also learned the hospitality outlets like freestanding businesses which is pretty cool. We worked in our pronouciation because I get confused sometimes. Also we learned how to use the words correctly in context like the transitive and intransitive verbs.

2 comments:

  1. We learned a lot this week. I really liked your presentation about Cultural Tourism :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Frida,

    Yes, your presentation was excellent!! I loved it!
    Good job!!

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete