Saturday, May 28, 2016

The goodbye post

Dear Miss Julia,
You are a great teacher despite our differences. Despite all, I think you are a quality teacher, a teacher that really loves her job, a teacher that enjoys sharing experiences of life. I understand that sometimes you get upset with us because we arrive late to class or we talk to much or we complain about our absenses (me) haha, I overthink alot that's why my attitude sometimes is not the greatest one. Anyways I have learned that people are not perfect and puntuality is a great factor in our lives. Thank you for sharing your experiences. Thank you for those daily quotes and advices you gave us. I learned things in your class? Of course I did! I'm going to miss learing english this way. But I WILL continue to study the language. Hope your next students aren't as cool as we are, haha! Just kidding. 


Thank you always.


Frida Curiel 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Frida,
    It has been challenging to have you in my class, first because you are exceptionally intelligent and I wanted my class to be very interesting so you would not lose interest. :) Secondly, because I kept feeling that you were not happy in my class. I learned that in your own way, you were feeling ok.
    My main objective is that my students leave with a lot of knowledge and ready to face the wonderful world we live in.
    I thank you for making my days interesting and helping me look for creative ways to teach my class.
    I will definitely miss you, but I am sure you are ready for whatever comes your way and you are already a success.

    Keep the fork, dessert is on its way. :)

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete